At Silver Lynx we take great pride and care in designing and crafting our products. Our dedicated staff would like to thank you for choosing Silver Lynx and we are sure that your new furniture pieces will bring you many years of pride and enjoyment in your home.
To get the best performance from your Silver Lynx product, please follow the simple care instructions listed below.
- Do not use silicone based polishes/cleaners at any time.
- Dust surfaces gently with a feather duster then wipe gently with a slightly damp cloth/chamois.
- Do not allow liquids, damp clothes to remain in contact with lacquered surface for extended periods. We suggest using coasters or doily’s.
- Never place furniture in close proximity to heating outlets or Direct sunlight
- Do not allow solvents, abrasives or heated objects to come in contact with the suite.
- Do not drag your bed or furniture.
- Always keep all tools and instructions in a safe place for such times as moving the furniture
Please refer to the Manufacturers Warranty document for further information.
Contact your retailer or our sales office for further information.